DC Series Decanter Centrifuge
DC Series Decanter Centrifuge is used in separating suspension of solids phase with particle ≥2μm in diameter for drilling mud and fluids handling.
1. Innovative design includes longer bowl, allowing drilling fluids to thread through more slowly, thus resulting in drier solids and finer separation point;
2. Big bowl offers big volume. It also generates high-G force;
3. Stainless steel bowl, scroll, compartment are available and covered with corrosion-proof coating so as to have longer lifespan;
4. Tungsten carbide scroll points with wide spacing flights at tapered end create a finer layer of conveyed solids for consistent, uniform separation and maximum solids control efficiency.
5. German FAG or Swedish SKF brand bearings are available;
6. Electrical Components complies with SIEMENS/Schneider ATEX or IEC Ex.
7. Screw pump and submersible slurry pump are provided to meet liquid feeding requirements of centrifuge of various customers