COCONUT SHELL CHARCOAL
SILVER COATED CHARCOAL
ELECTRIC COAL STARTER
XJ350 Truck Mounted Workover Rig
The XJ350 truck mounted workover equipment is mainly used for shallow wells work-over operation, which mainly includes the lifting system, rotation system and chassis driving system. Workover unit has a complete configuration and wide range. It can achieve heavy repairs if provided with substructure and related parts.
1. The mast is available in 31m, 29m or 25m.
2. The chassis has good cross-country performance. The single drum work-over rig is with 8×8 full-driven chassis. The double drum work-over rig is with 10×8 chassis.
3. Workover unit is with the characteristic of reasonable arrangement, compact structure, good transportation performance and easy for field installation and maintenance, etc.
4. The drawworks auxiliary brake is water brake. Pneumatic tong brake and pneumatic water cooling disc brake are optional.
5. Substructure and simple working platform are optional.
Parameters of Truck Mounted Workover Equipment
|1||Nominal minor repair depth (27/8″EUE tubing) m||4000|
|2||Nominal heavy repair depth (27/8″ Drill Pipe) m||3200|
|3||Max. hook load KN||900|
|4||Rated hook load KN||600|
|5||Engine model||Isle 375/40|
|7||Hydraulic transmission case model||4700OFSR|
|8||Transmission type of workover unit||Hydraulic + Mechanical|
|9||Qty. of traveling system ropes||4 × 3|
|11||Main rope diameter (mm)||26|
|12||Hook speed (m/s)||0.2 to 1.75|
|13||Approach / departure angle||23°/16°|
|14||Min. ground clearance (mm)||311|
|15||Max. Gradeability of truck mounted workover equipment||26%|
|16||Min. turning diameter (m)||28|
|17||Rotary table model||ZP90|
|18||Hook block model||YG90|
|20||Overall dimension (m)||16.7 × 2.8 × 4.1|
|21||Main unit mass (kg)||42000|