COCONUT SHELL CHARCOAL
SILVER COATED CHARCOAL
ELECTRIC COAL STARTER
ZJ20/1580CZ Truck Mounted Drilling Rig
ZJ20/1580CZ Truck-Mounted Drilling Rig
ZJ20/1580CZ truck mounted hydraulic rig is suitable for drilling operation of shallow wells which is less than 2000m, heavy repair operations of oil and gas wells and water well drilling operations. This light truck mounted mechanical drill rig self-developed by our company. Through years of technology innovation and continuous improvement, it has become more mature and reliable.
1. This is the minimum level model for shallow well drilling, suitable for drilling and work-over operation, also can be used for water well drilling operation.
2. CAT/ Cummins series diesel engine can be used.
3. Truck mounted hydraulic rig is equipped with ALLISON hydraulic transmission box. Domestic hydraulic transmission box is also optional.
4. Equipped with 12×8 petroleum-purposed vehicle chassis, which has good cross-country ability.
5. The main brake for the draw-works can be band brake or disc brake, the auxiliary brake can be Eaton pneumatic water cooled disc brake or water brake.
6. Adopting a number of patented technologies, the mechanical drill rig now features reasonable layout, reliable operation performance and low transportation cost, easy for on-site installation and maintenance.
Technical Parameters of Truck Mounted Hydraulic Rig
|1||Drilling depth (41/2″Drill Pipe) m||2000|
|2||Overhaul depth (31/2″Drill Pipe) m||5500|
|3||Max. hook load KN||1580|
|4||Hook speed (m/s)||0.2 to 1.4|
|7||Engine power (kW)||470|
|8||Hydraulic transmission box||M6620AR|
|9||Transmission type of mechanical drill rig||Hydraulic + Mechanical|
|10||Traveling system||5 × 4|
|11||Main rope diameter (mm)||φ29|
|12||Hook block model||YG160|
|14||Rotary table model||ZP175|
|15||Chassis model of truck mounted hydraulic rig||XDP60/12 × 8|
|16||Approach / departure angle||26°/18°|
|17||Min. ground clearance (mm)||311|
|19||Min. turning diameter||38|
|20||Overall dimension (m)||20.5 × 3.05 × 4.4|
|21||Main unit mass (kg)||65000|